WEATHER ALERT- OPEN HOUSE RESCHEDULED to next SAT MAY 21st, same time and place.
The Outdoor Lab Open House is REscheduled for Saturday May 21st 10a-1p OR 1p-4p.
The Outdoor Lab welcomes all Arlington Families to the Open House. Grab your “pod” and explore our 226 acres of mountain trails, meadows, streams and pond. While at the Lab, your family can:
- fish in the pond (cane poles & worms provided!)
- paddle the boats
- hike our trails (over 5 miles, various hiking abilities)
- observe critters in our Nature Center (maybe pet a snake?)
- find a perfect spot for a family picnic! (bring your lunch!)
Get your Tickets!
Due to COVID, we need families to pre-register through Eventbrite here.
- Please choose EITHER 10a-1p ticket OR 1p-4p ticket (NOT BOTH) This will allow us to meet COVID limits and allow as many families as we can.
- Each ticket is for one Carload. Please do NOT register for a ticket for each person in your car.
- Tickets are “donate what you can.” The Outdoor Lab is owned by the non-profit Arlington Outdoor Education Association (a 501c3, tax exempt organization)
- We will create a waitlist if needed, if your plans change and you don’t plan to come, please let us know
For the Safety of Visitors:
- all visitors must sign in
- masks must be worn while inside and when social distancing is not possible
- NO Dogs allowed
- please leave only footsteps and take only pictures
While at the lab, talk to AOEA board members about the upcoming capital projects or how you could volunteer. We’re looking for additional board members and have lots of great projects on our plate!
You can find Directions here, look for signs and volunteers on where to park.
Bad weather, check back here for cancellations or updates. An Open House Rain Date has been tentatively scheduled for Sunday Oct 24th 10a-4p.
We look forward to seeing you!