New Outdoor Lab podcast series: The Biscuit Mountain Breakdown
Welcome to the Biscuit Mountain Breakdown, the podcast where nature and education connect. Join Outdoor Lab Director, Michele Kornbach, and Teacher, Charlie Resnik for discussions with researchers and experts that expand your understanding of outdoor education, nature, and science.
- Birding with Bridgett March 24, 2021Michele and Charlie chat with hawk expert Bridgett Brunea and talk about hawks and how to get into birding.Michele Karnbach
- Land Conservation at The Outdoor Lab February 19, 2021Michele and Charlie chat with Mike Nardolili about his time on the board of the Arlington Outdoor Education Association and his involvement in land conservation.Michele Karnbach
- Walking Down Memory Lane February 19, 2021Michele and Charlie chat with Anita Scott as we learn about the history of The Outdoor Lab.Michele Karnbach
- Conversations with Outdoor Lab Alumni December 17, 2020Michele and Charlie chat with Outdoor Lab alum and discover how the Outdoor Lab influenced their livesMichele Karnbach
- This is your future brain on nature: the importance of memories December 7, 2020In this first episode, we interview Dr. Kendra LIddicoat about her research on memories as outcomes for programs like The Outdoor Lab. We learn about how memories are an important feature of what happens at nature centers and how we can use that research to improve our program.Michele Karnbach