Come visit the Outdoor Lab with your Friends and Family this Spring. (New Dates Added!)
Grab your “pod” and explore our 226 acres of mountain trails, meadows, streams and pond.
Here are the details:
- Sign up before you come. (Click HERE for our EventBrite Page)
- Each sign-up slot admits one carload of people.
- Sign-up slots for morning OR afternoon. Check the date and time carefully! (show up at any time during your morning or afternoon window.)
- No pets! Sorry!
- Masks are required when in the bathrooms and when social distancing is difficult to maintain.
- Protect the land by following the “leave no trace” philosophy. Dispose of waste properly, leave what you find, be considerate of other visitors, stay on trails, and respect wildlife
- Release Form must be signed by all participants. Find Release Forms HERE. (Save time and fill out before you arrive. We’ll have some on hand as well )
- Check in with an AOEA volunteer before you get started.
- Gates close at 4 pm sharp, don’t get locked in!
Every little bit helps! To support the Outdoor Lab’s educational programs and help reach more Arlington students, a suggested donation of $20 per car is welcomed but not mandatory. We can always use help collecting kindling, just leave neatly stacked by wood piles. (Thanks!)
So put on your hiking shoes, dress for the weather, and come and enjoy the beauty of The Outdoor Lab.
Directions can be found on our website. Click Here for DIRECTIONS