Looking for somewhere to go on a weekend? The Outdoor Lab invites members of the Arlington Community to hike our Trails and enjoy the Outdoors. Sound like a good time? Here are the details:
- Sign up before you come. (Click HERE for our EventBrite Page)
- Each sign up slot admits one carload of people.
- Sign up slots for morning OR afternoon. Check the date and time carefully! (show up at any time during your morning or afternoon window.)
- No pets! Sorry!
- Masks are required when in the bathrooms and when social distancing is difficult to maintain.
- Follow the arrows to keep traffic flowing in one direction on the trails. This keeps everyone safe!
- Protect the land by following the “leave no trace” philosophy. Dispose of waste properly, leave what you find, be considerate of other visitors, stay on trails, and respect wildlife
- Release Form must be signed by all participants. Find Release Forms HERE. (Save time and fill out before you arrive. We’ll have some on hand as well )
- Check in with an AOEA board member before you get started.
- Gates close at 4 pm sharp, don’t get locked in!
Every little bit helps! To support the Outdoor Lab’s educational programs and help reach more Arlington students, a suggested donation of $20 per car is welcomed but not mandatory. We can always use help collecting kindling, just leave neatly stacked by wood piles. (Thanks!)
So put on your hiking shoes, dress for the weather, and come and enjoy the beauty of The Outdoor Lab on a beautiful weekend this Fall.
Directions can be found on our website. Click Here for DIRECTIONS