The Outdoor Lab Open House is scheduled for Saturday May 15th 10a-1p and 1p-4p. We will have our Annual Meeting at 11am. (See below if you’d like to join meeting remotely via Zoom)
The Outdoor Lab welcomes all Arlington Families to the Open House. Grab your “pod” and explore our 226 acres of mountain trails, meadows, streams and pond. While at the Lab, your family can:
- fish in the pond (cane poles & worms provided!)
- hike our trails (over 5 miles, various hiking abilities)
- observe critters in our Nature Center (admission in small groups)
- find a perfect spot for a family picnic! (bring your lunch!)
Get your Tickets!
Due to COVID, we need families to pre-register through Eventbrite here.
- Please choose EITHER 10a-1p ticket OR 1p-4p ticket (NOT BOTH) This will allow us to meet COVID limits and allow as many families as we can.
- Each ticket is for one Carload. Please do NOT register for a ticket for each person in your car.
- Tickets are “donate what you can.” The Outdoor Lab is owned by the non-profit Arlington Outdoor Education Association (a 501c3, tax exempt organization)
- We will create a waitlist if needed, if your plans change and you don’t plan to come, please let us know
For the Safety of Visitors:
- all visitors must sign in
- masks must be worn while inside and when social distancing is not possible
- NO Dogs allowed
- please leave only footsteps and take only pictures
The Outdoor Lab is owned and managed by the Arlington Outdoor Education Association (AOEA) We’ll hold our Annual Meeting at 11am Outdoors at the Lab AND remotely via Zoom. If you’d like to join via Zoom, please email our email@example.com for Zoom link.
A primary order of business at our Annual Meeting is election of Board Members. To review biographies of this May’s slate of candidates and learn how to vote please get your Ballot & Bios here.
All “Members in good standing” can vote in the election. Please join as a new member or renew you membership prior to the Annual Meeting. More Info Here.
While at the lab, talk to AOEA board members about the upcoming capital projects or how you could volunteer. We’re looking for additional board members and have lots of great projects on our plate!
You can find Directions here, look for signs and volunteers on where to park.
Bad weather, check back here for cancellations or updates. An Open House Rain Date has been tentatively scheduled for Saturday May 22th 10a-4p.
We look forward to seeing you!